Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So I have been slacking big time in the blog department. I tried so hard last night to update but my pictures did not want to post. Once again I had to post my pics and then write. Well we have been up to a ton but I really haven't taken many pics. We have had a really nice summer. It started out with Jason's dad coming out and being able to watch Maddie's last soccer game and Cole's t-ball and also Maddies dance recital. My mom was also able to come out and watch them. It was so fun I love visitors. Then the kids and I got to go out and visit family and friends in Utah for two weeks. We had such a good time. Going back always rejuvinates me and helps me get ready for Jason's crazy rotations. Jason's parents left for there mission to Cambodia on July 9th and we were able to spend time with them as well before they left. Well now we have been hanging out at Sea World, Six Flags and just hanging out. I will be better at updating now school is starting. Sorry for the not very fun post but that is what we have been up to in a nut shell. Heres a few pics below.

4 comments:

janae said...

it is about time!!!! Thanks for the post. I love the pics. Now i am waiting to see ellie's room:)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hi Nicole! I was just thinking about you the other night, I am glad you will be posting more, this is a fun way for us to keep in touch. Sounds like a fun summer! Maddie looks cute in her dance recital outfit.

Julie Miller said...

Glad to see you are back in the blogging world! It was fun to see you for a minute this summer!

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you finally did a post! I guess if everyone bugs you enough then it will get done :) Your family is so cute...we miss you..as always.