Monday, September 7, 2009

Never











So have you ever felt so far behind you don't know where to begin. That is me at this moment as I sit at the computer wondering should I even begin. Well the conclusion is yes. So here we go. I mean I have to now Jamie has made my blog so cute. We had a great summer with lots of fun things to do. We even changed it up a bit and hit the beach a couple of times. I was able to go to Utah and Jason met us for a week of Lake Powell. We were able to spend time with family and friends and feel so lucky to have such great people in our life. Well I know that the pics are the fun part so here goes a few. Hopefully I can stay on top of things. Will see.

11 comments:

janae said...

YEAH!!!!!! Congrats, you did it:) (Jamie did make your blog so cute) Can't wait to see pics of their trip to visit. I am so proud of you, keep up the posts!!

Jenn said...

I don't think it matters how far behind you are...it's just great to see pictures of your family! I was sad I missed you guys when you were in town. I've been meaning to call you. Hope you're doing good.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Look at you, posting!! Love Ellie's cute little legs standing up on the board in Lake Powell. Glad Jamie could give you a little inspiration:).

Jamie Lynn said...

I love it! Now I don't have to stalk other people's blogs to try to get a look at your cute kids! We had a great weekend, thanks for everything. Lucy's been asking for her pals all day.. including Jason!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Yay a post! Never say never.

I loved seeing you that night, we sure had a blast.

I love the new look!

Kim said...

YAY!!! Finally a new post. I have been waiting to see cute pics of my nieces and nephew. The new blog design is really cute! Jamie needs to help me.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Nice!!!!! I am way excited to see a new post from you! Your blog is really cute! I wish Jamie could help me with mine:) YOur kids are so dang cute! Miss you guys!! Love ya!

jenny said...

Hurray for updates. Glad you had a fun exciting summer. Call me when you have a chance!! Miss you!

Mariley Johnson said...

That's right! No more blog slackin'!

Melissa Cantwell said...

You posted! You posted! You posted! I really don't have any room to talk but I loved seeing the pictures and loved even more seeing you in August. You are as beautiful as ever!

Harmony said...

I'm so glad your back. I miss checking in on your little family. Miss you guys!