Saturday, February 2, 2008

We rocked out the show!!

Last night Madison and I went tot he Hannah Montana in 3-D movie concert. She wanted to take a picture before we left. They told us to get their about an hour or so before the movie because it was going to be crazy busy. Well she was so excited and our adventure began. It was crazy. We got there about an hour and ten minutes before the show started and it was already pretty crazy. It made me laugh to see all of these young girls so excited.. Maddie was excited at the beginning but then she was just bugged because she was ready for the show to start. I think one of her favorite things was the 3-D glasses we were able to wear. Her is a ;icture of her, Mackenzie and Becca they had fun.
Thise is Maddie jamming out to one of the songs. She got up and danced. I am afraid to say I think she has my talent of singing along even when you don't know the words. I love it. It was fun to watch her and be able to enjoy some time with just the two of us.
I loved the glasses to. We had a get a picture they are so stylin.
Mackenzie and Maddie after the show doing a few poses of their own. We had a great time. Maddie now wants to try to get tickets to the Jonas brothers but thats because everybody kept saying we love the Jonas brothers. It was a good time. I loved having a girls night out and we rocked out the show.

16 comments:

jenny said...

You look glamorous girl! (love those shades) Glad you had fun!

janae said...

I love it! I am only a little disappointed that you didn't wear a Hannah Montana shirt!!! Looks like you had a great time!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How fun!

I love that pic of you and Maddie in your stylin' glasses. I t looked like Maddie had a blast!

The Neeleys said...

Presley wanted to tell Maddie,"I went to that concert where the movie was made and I saw her on stage...I saw your pictures, you look cute with your glasses.I miss you." Presley

Jamie Lynn said...

I love it! How fun that you and Maddie can start having GNO's. I need to jump on the Hannah Montana bandwagon.

Kim said...

I love the glasses!! I really wish you would have worn a Hannah Montana shirt. I should have given you a shirt for Christmas too. Looks like you guys had FUN.

Nate & Kelly said...

Move over Hannah... the Richards Rock stars are here! Very cute! I can remember how excited I was to see the New Kids on The Block! Speaking of.. rumor is they're coming back! YES!YES! YES!

Mike and Erin Hale said...

You guys are so cute! Ok, are my children really sheltered? Abbie doesn't even know who Hannah Montana is. She would still be excited to go to a Dora concert. I think we will step it up a little!

Geri R said...

How fun. You look like one of the kids, Nicole! Maddie, I love your rocking out picture. Love ya tons

Tilane said...

Those really are stylin'! Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I just started one and want to see what's out there.

Jenn said...

It kills me how old they are getting! Peyton is obsessed with High School Muscial...crazy stuff. Looks like you guys had fun. Talk to you soon.

Laurie Gustafson said...

I love it! I'm so glad that you and Maddie had a little girls night! The sad thing is I swear that Sam would love to go to a Hannah Montana movie...he loves her TV show. Oh...and I love your hair...it's super cute.

The Teeples said...

Great Pictures Nicole! You are such a great mom.

Hey I tagged you. So check out my blog. Sorry if you have already done it.

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Sam is so jealous. Hannah rocks at our house!!

Debbie said...

Nicole,
Tee and I took our three oldest grandkids to the movie and we decided we are WAY too old for Hannah. They loved it, but Tee said, "Well, that's the end of that!"

The Morris Family said...

How fun!! You guys look so cute in your glasses. Can't wait to see you in March.