Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ellie is 11 months

So this is one of Ellies favorite faces to make. She is so funny and has such a great little personality. I can't believe how big she is getting and that she is almost a year. The time is sure going fast. It makes me sad but at the same time this is a fun age because of their great little personalities they have. This is Ellie's favorite blanket which she loves to play peek a boo with. That is currently her fav game. You can also say wheres Ellie and she lifts her arms above her head and says Here I am. Not that clear.She is different from Maddie and Cole in which she loves her blanket more then her Binky.
She really enjoys the swing. Although she doesn't look so pleased in this picture. I love having her around she is so much fun and is way to funny.

Maddie and Cole i thought that this was a cute pic of them. They are such good buddies. Maddie is such a great helper and loves her brother. In this pic she was trying to show off her hair cut.
Cole always has us laughing but has sure been full of attitude. He must be three. I love it they keep me on my toes.

15 comments:

janae said...

It is about time!!! You have been a major blogslacker and I have been going through withdrawals. I can't believe that Elli is almost a year. She is getting so bog, I can't wait to see her. Tell Maddie I love her haircut! Love you guys!

janae said...

Woops apparently the E didn't show up on Ellie's name on my last comment

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Little Ellie is a doll! I love the striped beenie, too cute!

Maddie's hair is so pretty. What cute cute kids you have.

Kim said...

I cannot believe Ellie is going to 1. Her Blue eyes are so pretty. Maddie's haircut looks great. Cole buddy is cute as ever. I love and miss you guys soooo much!

Jamie Lynn said...

I have totally been in pic withdrawl too! So cute. I can't wait to see everyone again, hopefully in March!!

Geri R said...

I am so happy to see new pics of my cuties. Love the haircut, Mads. You can jsut see little imp all over Coles cute face. Ellie is really growing up, and looking more like Maddie! Miss you all and love ya tons

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

So fun to see your kids. They are so cute!!!

Jenn said...

I've been wondering where you guys have been. I love the latest pictures. Ellie is getting so big and so dang cute! Hope all is well.

Nate & Kelly said...

Adorable pics of the kids! They're growing up so fast! I absolutely love Ellie's favorite face to make those eyes and cheeks are so sweet. Give everyone a big hug from us! Love you!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I'm so happy you put up new pics! Even though I haven't, I like to look at others:) Ellie is so dang cute! I can't wait to hang out with her and all of you soon!

Sarah Lunt said...

So is it actually cold there? Where I'm from in Texas we never have much winter. Your kids are so cute and getting so big, Maddie's hair looks darling.

Laurie Gustafson said...

I can't believe Ellie is almost a year old!!! She is beautiful...I love her eyes. Oh, and tell Maddie that we love her haircut. Sam wanted me to tell Cole "hi" for him. We sure miss you guys.

Jami and Family said...

Ellie is such a cutie with her big blue eyes! I can't believe she is already that old I swear you just had her! All 3 of your kids grew up so fast! Hope you're doing well!

jenny said...

Um is that a ski hat on Ellie? I thought it was HOT here?? j/k

I love Ellie's cute little faces. She is a doll!

The Morris Family said...

Aw, I miss you guys & your cute kids. Maddie looks like she is about 7 & Ellie is super cute & growing up way too fast. Miss you: )