Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tis the Season!!

Christmas has come and gone and we sure had a great one. The day after Christmas is always a little sad for me. All the hype has died down and things seem so quite. We had a great Christmas and the kids really had a good time. I have been slacking in the blogging thing so here are some pictures of some fun things we did in December. Here are Maddie and Cole playing the Wii. They especially love baseball and bowling and they are way to funny to watch. Thanks Mom and Dad we are loving to play it.Madison is also way pumped about her heeleys. Hopefully no visits to the doctors with those crazy shoes. I think the best thing about Christmas day was Jason was able to be with us. He didn't have to end up going in so it was a great present for us. Jason and Maddie really take this serious. I have no idea where she gets her competitive spirit.
Cole and Maddie really enjoyed making the gingerbread house. Although I think most of the Candy Cole touched went into his mouth. This kid I tell you what can really eat with the best of them. i think he has had a stomach ache the whole month of Dec.
They did a fabulous job on the house. It was fun watching them make it.
We made sugar cookies for our neighbors and friends. Madison and Cole were such big helpers. I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. They turned out great but i forget how much time they take.
We went on Christmas Eve and looked at lights around are house. The kids had there new pjs and coco in hand. Although it was 65 degrees outside. I don't think Maddie realizes your not suppose to do bunny ears to yourselfThe lights were fun and this neighborhood sure goes all out. It was something fun for us to do on Christmas Eve.
Sporting the new pj's although Ellie didn't really care to show hers off.
Cole got a train and train table for Christmas he has not stopped playing with it. I think he was pretty excited about it.
Maddie and her Hannah Montana CD she was so happy. Although I don't know how happy I will be she hasn't stopped singing the songs. We sure missed our family and friends but were thankful to spend Christmas with friends here. but forgot to take pictures. We had five other families here. It was fun and thanks to all for making it happen. We hope all had a very Merry Christmas and Have a wonderful New Year.


20 comments:

janae said...

Great pics. I love MAddie doing the bunny ears. Great shot of them playing the wii in their unders and Maddie with her shoes on. I am glad Jas was home for Christmas. We sure did miss you guys!! Love ya tons.

Kim said...

I also love the pictures of Maddie doing bunny ears to herself....classic Maddie. We missed you guys on Christmas morning. Tell Maddie and Jason to keep practicing, Cort and I are ready to challenge them to a game on the wii. Love you.

Mike and Erin Hale said...

so cute Nicole. Looks like you guys had a great day! I'm jealous of the 65 degree temps. We had a Christmas miracle here on Christmas day....it DIDN'T snow.Love you guys!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Oh your family is so cute! Thanks for the new pics. I really miss you and it seems like this season is bringing it out more. I want to come and see you. Let me know about March! Love ya tons!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Loved all the pics with and without pants! :) How fun to get a Wii! My sister got one this year too, they were hard to find this year. Merry Christmas to your cute family! :)

Gretchen said...

I was totally going to post a picture of myself in my underwear playing the wii but there is no way I am as cute as your kids so I changed my mind. Love you.

Harmony said...

Nicole, since I can't ever seem to get a hold of you I will write to you instead. I am so glad your Christmas turned out good. That's great Jason got to be home. I love the pics of your kids. So cute! Miss you

jenny said...

Love the new pjs and coco in 65 degree weather--is the best! :)

I do bunny ears on myself don't you? Glad you guys had a good Christmas despite you were away from family. Thanks for sharing it with us. We will sure miss you guys next year!

Geri R said...

Calling to say merry Christmas and finding Jas home was such a surprise. It was the best Christmas gift ever, to know that he got to be home with you guys. It really made my day! Love you all. I got a Wii, too, and we are having alot of fun with it. Guitar Hero and Dance Dance are my favorites. Have you tried swimming? It is a riot

Jenn said...

The bunny ears are my favorite. That's classic! We really missed you guys this year at our Christmas party...it really wasn't the same without you. Glad to see you guys had a good Christmas. Can't wait til we can come out and visit.

Nate & Kelly said...

It sounds like we need to have a Hardy family Wii Tournament Challenge! We missed you so much at Christmas!

The Neeleys said...

Love all the Christmas Pics of your kids...CUTE! We miss you guys! Hope you had a Happy Holiday Season...and a Happy New Years Eve - today! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hello Nicole! It's Melanie and Ginnie. Remember us from bunco?! Ginnie wants to know how you like San Antonio. She would love to here your moving stories, but she doesn't blog. Her e-mail address is vagaetano@msn.com if you want to talk to her. Anyway, we miss everyone and all those crazy bunco/Target nights. Hope everyone is well. Your kids are adorable. Have a great New Year!

Julie Miller said...

What would we do without the Wii? We missed you guys at Christmas but looks like you had a fun time!

The Morris Family said...

What fun pics!! I am so happy that Jason was able to be home with you on Christmas. We sure miss you & your family, & it was so fun to finally talk to you!!!

Jamie Lynn said...

We missed you guys so much on Christmas but it looks like you had a lot of fun. Those Wii pics are classic. I love my gloves by the way!!

tyandmichellecall said...

We missed you guys for Christmas. How nice that Jason didn't have to work. He deserved a day off. Looks like you're keeping busy with those three cuties!

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Love your pictures. It brings back memories of our warm christmas's in houston. I'm so glad Jason got to be with you guys!! love you guys, hope to see you soon.

The Morris Family said...

Oh my gosh!! I am so excited that you are coming in March!! We'll all have to get together & plan something fun while you're here!!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Holy Cow, you have quite the comments! I just have to say the bunny ears was great- way to go Maddie. The wii is pretty darn fun! I love to see other kids other than my own hanging out in their chonnies!! Miss ya!