Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas at the Riverwalk

Yesterday we headed down to the River walk to check out some Christmas lights and enjoy the festivities. This is Cole and Maddie standing on the stairs by the big tree. They loved the lights. I didn't know it was going to be so crazy but fans from Oklahoma and Missouri were every where. They were playing at the Alamo dome. Jason would have loved to go but was on call the next day and new he needed his sleep. We are excited Oklahoma won so maybe the Bucks will be going to the big game.(sorry Kelly). It seems like we can never get a good picture of all three of them together and usually it is because Ellie doesn't want to sit still. I think she enjoyed walking around and seeing the lights. Although you will notice we are all in short sleeves and it is Dec. 2nd.
This was us at dinner. We had fun. I was glad Jason could come and enjoy the lights. Although I think he really would have rather watched the game thank goodness for tivo.
These are carolers at the river walk. It really was fun and made it seem more like Christmas.
Are view of the lights from dinner.

13 comments:

janae said...

Looks like fun! Don't worry we were home cheering on Oklahoma for the buckeyes, for you guys. Go Bucks!! I am glad Jas could go too.

Jill said...

You are making me so jealous with your short sleeves in December! We just had our first ice/snow storm here. Yuck. I just may have to come to Texas for Christmas!

Jamie Lynn said...

Way fun! Jealous of the short sleeves too I am freezing.

jenny said...

Fun new makeover for your blog! So festive.

I didn't know you guys headed down there. My kids love looking at all the lights and riding the boat.

I still can't believe I thought Cole was that old today. I still feel like a dork! :)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How fun to experience a warm place for Christmas!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

How fun! I would really like to go there someday! I love Ellie's shirt. Still one of my favorites! I miss you guys!

Jami and Family said...

Hey youe kids are so darling! I can't belive how big they are all getting.

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Ok. I am REALLY jealous of the short sleeves. Don't worry, we have a foot of snow and its 20 degrees outside. If I don't emerge out from under this stuff by April,come find me. Oh, and I tagged you! Check out my blog to see.

Jenn said...

I can see what you're saying about not having the season's! Looks nice and warm in all those pictures! But fun too. Your family us cute as ever! I hope we get to come out and see you soon.

The Neeleys said...

All your pics in Texas look like so much FUN! What a fun place to live with so many fun things to do! We miss you guys!

The Teeples said...

Nicole,
What a fun night. I hear that place is cool any time of the year. I have been thinking of you and will try and give you another call this week. Hey I need your address too.

Lots of love,
Heather :)

Sarah Lunt said...

Don't "ya'll" love San Antonio? Looks like your family is having fun. It's fun to see how your family is growing!
Love, Sarah

Grandma & Papa said...

We are just checking out Ellie's belly and her big blue eyes. She is so cute. Maddie and Cole look like Wii experts. Maddie informed me she is really good at golf but not so good at tennis. Love and miss you all.