Friday, November 30, 2007

9 months and on the GO

I tell you what this girl is always on the go. She thinks she is so big. I love it because she really is content as long as Maddie and Cole let her do her thing. I can't believe that she is 9 1/2 months. Maddie and Cole love her and love to bug her. Her personality is pretty strong willed. Does that suprise anyone? I love having her around and watching her learn new things.
I love her little face and those beutiful blue eyes. I sure hope they stick around.

8 comments:

jenny said...

Already? It seems like yesterday she was a few weeks old when we met you guys. Crazy.

Ellie is seriously the cutest and so petite! I am sure you will have boys knocking down your door one of these days.

janae said...

I wonder where she gets her strong personality from?! Definately not from you!!! I can't believe she is already 9 1/2 months. Time flies!

The Neeleys said...

It seems like I just saw Ellie in the hospital, the day she was born! That was a fun night, hanging out in the hospital watching "Greys". Good ol' Ohio memories. Ellie has become such a darling little girl! I wish we could see her more often. We miss you guys.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

She is darling - I love the blue eyes. I want to meet her!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Can't time just sit still. Our babies are getting too big, too fast! She's adorable! We'll have to set Kace & Ellie up when their 16 or so!

Jamie Lynn said...

So cute. I was just sitting here thinking that I haven't seen her since June! We are going to have to try to get down there!

Harmony said...

Nicole, she is so darling, I can't believe she is 9 months already, time flies. I hope we get to see you all soon. The riverwalk looked so fun. I bet it is a little wierd to have it so warm out. Enjoy it, it's getting cold here. We miss you

mikeandlindsey said...

Hey I just found your blog and whanted to tell you how cute your kids are. They are getting so big. Next time you come in town Gavin would love to play.