Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My son is way to funny

So I am sitting here watching the CMA's and chuckling to myself because of my son. I tell you what this kid cracks me up at least once a day. He is either doing something funny or getting into trouble. I just thought i would share this because it is something that made me laugh. I was getting Ellie ready for bed and Cole was already ready but decided to get in the bath with her.(mind you there was hardly any water but he didn't care) So after i got her out I told him to put his pjs back on and to get into bed. To make a long story short i hear him on his little bike that sings and he does not have his pajamas on but some random hot pink shorts. At first i thought they were Maddie's but as I got a closer look I realized they were Ellie's hot pink flannel sweat pants. Size 3-6 months. They were so tight that he really couldn't move that well. The best part is he wanted to sleep in him. I made him take them off but got some pictures first. I tell you what Cole always gives our family some good things to laugh about. I love you Cole. Oh and the weird move he is doing with his arms is how he flexes his muscles.

12 comments:

Nadia said...

Nicole,
I stumbled across your blog from Rachel Gillette's and I can't believe that you had another baby! Congratulations and she is cute. So you're in Texas?! What is Jason doing there? We are still out in Olympia Washington and having a good time. Our blog is sncammack.blogspot.com.
Glad to find you!
Nadia

Texas Jacksons said...

Funny story! Cute family, and cute blog. Our blog is tylerbrejackson.blogspot.com. We still need to plan a get together, k. Talk to you later.
Bre Jackson

Jenn said...

that is seriously hysterical! Cole and Meg would make a great pair. That's just like something she would do.

Jamie Lynn said...

That is the best story, and makes us really really miss Cole and all the kids! I feel like it has been way way too long since I have seen you guys.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

He is too cute, he needs a brother or maybe some pink pants of his own. :)

Geri R said...

Cole buddie, you are such a character! I miss those kids so much. Love the muscles, too.

The Neeleys said...

I love little Cole! He is the best - especially the muscle man picture! Watch out WWF!

jenny said...

That's hilarious. Impressed he got those things on. Missed you today. Hope Ellie is feeling better!

Harmony said...

Nicole, He had me laughinf too. I know where to come if I need a good laugh. You always have the best stories on your blog. Miss ya!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Great stuff Cole!

Jill said...

Those pictures are great! Never a dull moment with boys, right?

Maxwell James Brock said...

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. It has been a long time. Jason and Nicole everyone knew you two would make cute babies. I love blogs. Take care.

Heather Cowley