Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a completely different experience in good old Texas. The weather was great and the kids didn't have to have coats to hide their costumes. Here is my cute little family before we started trick or treating. Spider man aka Cole loved it this year and made sure he said thank you and Happy Halloween to everyone. Tinkerbell loved that her cousin Graice was here to run around with her. I think they all had a good time. Ellie was a monkey and not to pumped about her costume, but she hung in. We were lucky to have Jason with us. This was my neighbors pumpkin I thought it was pretty cool. They had another one that was good as well. Everyone had pretty cool pumpkins.
How cute are they. The two tinks were awesome and spider man couldn't have been cooler. They had a good time. We are so glad that Janae, Christian, Graice and Izzy were here to go with us. Thanks for coming out and making this so much fun.
Ellie and Izzy were monkeys and they were just along for the ride. Ellie passed out not to long after this picture,but Izzy enjoyed the whole evening.
Three Tinkerbell's. This is a little girl from Maddie's class at school. She came up to say hi. They had a good time.Well the evening was a success and the kids are in bed. They have enough candy to last them months. Cole will have to be monitored because that kid has one major sweet tooth. I have no idea where he got that from. We sure had fun. Thanks guys

7 comments:

jenny said...

Cute costumes. We really did miss you guys Saturday. You missed a hoot of a good time. I guess I'll forgive you this one time :)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So cute costumes. How fun to have Janae and her kids in town to be with you guys. Love the twinners!

tyandmichellecall said...

I love that the girls have matching costumes. Poor Cole! He just hangs in there as the only boy!

The Neeleys said...

I showed Presely your kids cute pictures. She said,let me say something to Maddie. So, Presley says,"I love you Maddie and I love your costume too! I hope you enjoy your Texas."

Julie Miller said...

We should have come out to visit you for Halloween, too then Cole and Colby could have been twins with their Spider man costumes! I couldn't get Colby to wear his mask though! Glad you had so much fun!

Harmony said...

Nicole, soo cute!! Little Ellie looked darling and Maddie is so pretty. I am just picturing Cole doing his web actions, he is so funny. Miss you guys!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hi, it is me again, I just tagged you on my blog, and it is a fun one, for details, you can check it out.