Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fun with Grammie and Pop!!!!

So I finally remebered my camera and got some pictures. We had such a great week and wow how the time flew. The begining of week we spent are time down at the riverwalk and that is when I didn't have my camera. We did a lot of walking around, boat ride, swimming and even had some room service. The kids thought that was awesome. Then my parents headed here and are adventures began. We went to Chachos and had some good food. My dad and Cole were loving it. They were buddies this whole trip. Heres a picture of Pop thats what Maddie calls him picking her up from the bus. It was so fun to do the everyday things and have them here to do them with us. Maddie loved that they were here and could see her ride the bus. We also were able to go to school and have lunch with her. She thought that was great. It was fun for us to be there with her.
Cole had papa doing everything with him from eating,playing playdough, and throwing the ball around. They had a blast. Although I think Pop might need a vacation after a vacation.
We went to La Cantera and went to dinner. We had some time to kill so we headed to the litlle park and when I say little I mean little. The kids had fun and it was fun to watch them.
Cole thought eating out was way to much fun. He loved it. Once he was done with his food he moved on to others. He is one funny kid.
So I know what you are all thinking we sure ate a lot. We did!!!! It was so much fun. Thanks mom and dad.
Look at the size of the nachos. Mind you that was a half order. We didn't even come close to finishing. Jason was loving it.
My mom and I.
Saturday was a busy day for us. We woke up and headed to the fair at Maddie's school and then headed to Sea World. Cole won a cake in the cake walk I love that game. He was pretty pumped.

Maddie playing a game at the fair. She thought it was so fun. The little things that make them happy.
This was before we began are crazy day. We sure loved having them here. Thanks mom and dad we had so much fun having you here. We already miss you. We love you so much thanks for everything.
Ellie is always along for the ride and always seems to be having a good time. Cole is on an adventure

Pop and Maddie putting a puzzle together. They always had them playing.


Face painting at sea world was a blast. Madison was a cat and Cole was spiderman. They tried to keep them on so Jason could see, but more ended up on the pillow then on their face.
We fed the dolphins and it was so much fun. They feet so cool. I think that was maybe the highlight of the seaworld trip.
Ellie liked the dolphins as well.
Maddie and Cole loving the pumpkins. Thanks again mom and dad. We had so much fun. Can't wait for you to come back. Love ya




9 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I love all the pic! Especially the clevage shot!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun and were really busy. I miss ya a ton! love ya,Erin

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Those nachos are out of control. Eating out with family is the best. I am glad you guys had such a great time.

The Neeleys said...

Looks like such a fun time with family. Your parents are so cute! We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Looks like way fun and it is about time you update your blog!! I love the picture of your dad sitting at the little table doing playdough. We can't wait to see you on Saturday....Yeah yeah yeah!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like way fun and it is about time you update your blog!! I love the picture of your dad sitting at the little table doing playdough. We can't wait to see you on Saturday....Yeah yeah yeah!!! Love ya Janae I agree with Erin I love the cleavage shot

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Your parents are so awesome and always so involved w/the kids. I Love it. The pic of Cole on the advnture is killer- he's so dang cute! And Nicole, I have to say the Clevage shot was just splended!!! LOVED IT!

jenny said...

Glad you had a great time with your parents. It's always a treat to have the kids show them what they do at their home.

I hope you aren't too pooped to come tonight!! Missed you at church yesterday--I had to teach ahhh :)

Unknown said...

Your parents having changed a bit! Your dad is a little more grey, but they look great! Do you remember in like 6th grade we were driving with your dad and I asked him if he was Mexican? He looked at me like I was crazy! That was so funny!!!

Jenn said...

Luv all the pic's. You both have such good families. I also loved the cleavage shot!