Tuesday, October 23, 2007

8 months already

So this isn't the picture that is suppose to be first. Cole, Jason and Madison had a good game of baseball last night. It was so much fun to watch. They were loving it. We have had a couple of cool days and I am loving it. It makes me laugh because people have pulled out there winter attire and its in the 70's. Ellie is eight months and I can't believe it. The time has gone by so fast. She is such a funny girl but man does she have an attitude. She is one sassy fras. I love her. The things I love is her personality, the army crawl, and that she just wants to be hanging out with her brother and sister. She sure is fun to have around.
So I was trying to get a picture of Ellie in action of the army crawl but she thought it was funner to stop and strike a pose. This girl loves to get her picture taken.

So I didn't get her in action but we still had fun taking pictures. Today she started crawling. I can't believe how big she is getting. Love ya Ellie
Maddie hitting the ball. That wasn't the only thing she hit that night. She hit her dad twice in the face with the ball and once in the leg. She has got a pretty good swing. So does Cole. We had fun. Especially because Jason was able to hang out with us. Thanks for the fun night.


10 comments:

Jill said...

Your kids are really so dang cute. I still can't believe you have THREE! Seems like just yesterday I was holding baby Maddie on my lap in Relief Society. Time really does fly. LOVE her long hair by the way!

Jamie Lynn said...

I can't believe Ellie is 8 months. She is so big! We are going to have to try and find a time to come and see you guys for sure.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Ellie is so cute, posing for pics already, she must know you have a blog. Maddie's hair is so pretty long. I would love to come and visit.

janae said...

Cute pics!!! How fun to be able to play with Jas. I am so excited to see you guys!!!!

Jenn said...

You have the cutest darn kids. We miss you.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Maddie's getting to be such a big girl! Her hair is so long and pretty. Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us- we didn't forget, we just had a VERY busy day!! Love the pic's! Miss ya!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenny said...

Are you making fun of people like me??? :) I'll admit I broke out the jeans and jackets. I have been freezing in the morning and evenings. The day weather is gorgeous though.

Glad you were able to have a fun night with Jason. Those times seem to be so far and few between.

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Great pics! Your kids are darling and it's fun to see Ellie getting bigger and I know how it is to have a sassy one, mine just turned four and man o man is she a little spit fire. Enjoy them all!!

Melissa said...

Nicole,

I got passed your blog and have enjoyed viewing your pics! What a cute family! I was wondering if you could e-mail me your mailing address (we would like to send you a Christmas card)..

Thanks,

Melissa Larson