Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Trying to get into the swing of things

So I have almost been back from Utah now for two weeks and I am still struggling to get into the swing of things. I haven't even had time to keep my blog updated. So here I go trying to get things organized. Here is a picture of Jason and the kids. They all wanted to lay with him. They love when he is around. He started General surgery on Monday and it is suppose to be pretty crazy, and today is Tuesday and it has been crazy. I am so glad I have visitors twice this month. I would say I am one lucky person. So I know i always seem to post two pictures twice but just try not to focus on that. I don't know how to fix it. Maddie is turning over a new leaf. She has decided that she can wear more then the five outfits. Yesterday this is what she picked out and I was so proud. She even wore different shoes besides her flip flops. She has been a great helper making her own bed and also helping me put her clean clothes away.

Cole was given this scooter by our neighbors and he is loving it. He is getting really good and even decides he may want to try some tricks. He cracks me up. Cole has also been such a big helper and has been making his bed and getting dressed. I sure appreciate all of there help.
Maddie cruising on Coles bike. I hope that we can get her riding with out the training wheels. We have been going out every night to get some energy out.I just wish it would cool down. I am still sweating with the oldies and its six o clock at night. Ellie is also army crawling and is going pretty fast. I will have to post a picture of her.


6 comments:

Jenn said...

We're always struggling to get in the "swing" of things. I think it will be that way until our kids are old enough to take care of themselves. Can't wait for our date at the Cheesecake Factory. :)

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I love that one of Jas and all the kids. I like the idea of going out at night to get the energy out. I'm going to try that more often!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Cute pic of Jason with all your cute kiddos. I love that you guys get out all your energy at night, that is a good idea.

Geri R said...

I love, love, love you guys. I'm so happy that the kids are helping you out, and what is this about Ellie crawling? Way to go, girl! Maddie, you look like a model, and Cole, what a man!Jas looks tired, but happy to be surrounded by the kids. You guys can do it. I believe in you. You've got the right stuff!

The Neeleys said...

Cute pics of your kids! I would love to see one of Ellie and her crawl too!

jenny said...

Just think only 3 more weeks to go of GS!!

I think it's hard to get the groove back on, especially with a 2 hour time zone difference.

To delete the extra photo can you highlight it and delete it with your mouse? Call me if you need help :)