Sunday, September 23, 2007

FUN TIMES

So my mom is probably not going to be very happy but I had to put her picture on. I was lucky enough to spend my 30th b-day at home with family and friends. My cute mom and dad put a little party together and it was a lot of fun. Not to mention I love the fall and was able to experience a little of it while I was in Utah. We had such a great trip. I am so thankful for the great family and friends that I have. I wish my sister and brother and their spouses could have been there.but I was able to see Kim and Cort earlier and Nate and Kelly say there coming to see me. (the pressures on now guys). Here are some pictures of family and friends that i was able to be with on my big 30th b-day
Crazy Cousins

Now my mom is really going to be mad it posted her picture twice. I think it is cute of her and Ellie. Love ya mom.
Maddie and Cole were very excited for my birthday. I think they were really just excited that they got to help open the presents.
Great friends. It was so much fun to spend time with friends from Ohio that are now in Utah. Madison and Cole really enjoyed seeing them. They are some great friends.
More great friends. Thanks Jen thanksgiving point was so much fun. We sure miss you guys.
Here are some friends from High school. We had a baby shower for Cassi. She is having a girl and I was glad I was able to be there for the shower. It was a lot of fun to see everyone. Once again i just want to say what a fun trip. I love my family and friends. And so far thirty isn't to bad.


9 comments:

Nate & Kelly said...

Hey old lady! We definitely are bummed that we didn't make it for your party. From all the pics and your comments, it looks like you had a great time with friends and family. We love and miss you! We can't get over how light Maddie & Cole's hair are now!

The Teeples said...

I am such a loser friend. How could I forget it was your birthday!! I am so sorry Nicole! It looks like you had a great time!! How fun that you were able to see the girls from Ohio!!

Well welcome to the 30's they are a blast!!

Love ya,
Heather

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So fun Nicole - We are getting old, I'm excited to join you in the 30's

Jill said...

You make 30 look GREAT! Happy Birthday!!

jenny said...

I am so glad you came last night!! I will see you Thursday and don't forget to email me your email address

texbonedoc@yahoo.com

JEn

jenny said...

OH, and Happy Birthday OLD lady. I have loved my 30's the best so far :)

Jamie Lynn said...

I am totally blaming Trent for not reminding me about your birthday! I feel so bad! I hope it was fun, how awesome you were able to be home with your family. We will make up for it with a really good present.

Krystal Trapnell said...

Hey Nicole! I found your link on Harmony's blog after she posted some cute pics of the kiddies. Wow, congrats on #3! She's a cutie (they all are).

I'd love to send you an invite to my blog, if you're interested. Send me an email at espyk@yahoo.com.

jason said...

Notice no mention anywhere that she was bummed her husband couldn't spend her 30th with her while she was in Utah.