Sunday, September 23, 2007

Trip to Powell

We just went home for two weeks and were able to do some fun things. Jason had the opportunity to have a week off so we headed to Powell with his family. It was a fun trip. We all participated in some water sports and had a good time. Every body thought it was a little on the hot side, but I have to admit I was loving it. Hot with out humidity is like a whole new world. Here are some pics of some of are activities. Cole trying so ski was the best. He did a great job although he forgot to hold on with both hands. He kept one on Jason and one on the handle. Good job Cole for trying. Maddie skiing was great. Although if you can tell by the picture she was not that pleased. We love watching her. She did a great job.
I even wakeboarded and had a great time. I managed to go everyday and even made it twice in a day. I really feel my skills are improving. (just kidding)
Here is my husband crazy as ever. He had a great time and did some great tricks. He always has such a great time. I really enjoyed being able to spend such great time with him. His schedule is going to get crazy so it was fun to have him around. Also it was nice because he didn't have any injuries.

This picture was suppose to be at the beginning. Maddie makes herself comfortable wherever she is.
Jason and Ellie enjoying the water.
Maddie learning to wakeboard. She did a great job she even got up for a minute. She is so much like her dad.
The girl has no fear. I think Jason loves it. She asked if she could do a back flip off it. Crazy
Cole loved swimming. The best was he thought that it was a whole bunch of swimming pools together. He is a crack up.


9 comments:

janae said...

i agree it was a blast as usual, and I am so glad you guys were able to come. We love you guys!!! Your wakeboarding skils are definately improving!

The Neeleys said...

It was so great to see you guys! We feel lucky to be able to see you as much as we did. Presley keeps talking about Maddie so I will have to have her call and talk to Maddie this week. We love you guys! Take Care!

Geri R said...

We had so much fun, and I miss all of you so much already. Love you all. Geri

Julie Miller said...

I don't know what Lake Powell would be like without teaching little kids how to ski (myself included)! Great job, Maddie!

The Teeples said...

Looks like an awesome trip!!

I love that Maddie is a daredevil too!! You go girl!!

Little Cole he is still so funny!

Ellie is getting so big!

We miss you guys!!

Heather :)

Harmony said...

That picture of Cole is darling and tell Jason ( and Maddie) I am impressed. It looks like you had a great time. I love all the pictures and it makes me sad your gone. Miss you!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

skvkrkdkkvdjkgifixjbbljchd! That is a big HI from Macy to Cole!!! She saw his picture and got really excited! It was so fun to see you guys! We had so much fun just spending time together. We really miss you!

jenny said...

Those photos make me homesick. Glad you guys were able to go. Lucky Jason was able to pull a week off his intern year :)

Rachel said...

Did Jason already have his first vacation? It looks like it was a lot of fun! Are you enjoying texas? And the residency?