Saturday, September 1, 2007

First Day of Pre-K

Maddie has started Pre-K and she is so excited. Cole was glad he could go and drop her off for her first day of class.Her teachers name is Ms. Lawhorn and she is great. Madison has gone for a week and is really enjoying it. I am so glad that she has enjoyed it so far and is being such a good student. Cole,Ellie and I don't know what to do with our time.
Here is a picture of the three of us wondering what we are going to do without Maddie. Cole gets a little bored, but I think he enjoys having me more to himself. We are glad she has a chance to go to school. We hope she continues to love it so much.

1 comment:

Geri R said...

I have been so excited to see these pictures. Maddie, you are sooo big! I can't believe you are a school girl. Cole, dude, you are getting pretty big yourself. Bet you are a big help with Ellie while Maddie is in school.Love ya'll!