Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I can't believe she is 5!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I can't believe that Maddie is 5. The time has gone by so fast and I can't believe the many stages we have gone through toghether. I just want to tell Maddie how much I love her and how thankful I am for her. She is such a joy to have around and a help. Five things I love about Maddie. 1-Her confindence.2Her love for everyone3-Her sensitivity(although just for certain things)4-her love for her family5 and mainly the joy and love she brings to our family. Maddie happy b-day we love you. So Madison wanted to have her party at pump it up and I thought that was a great idea. It was so nice because all I had to do was bring the cupcakes. We all had such a good time.(even the adults) We are lucky enough to have Maddie's cousins Graice, Izzy, Janae(aunt)and Christian(uncle) here. It made the party all the more fun. We are enjoying having them here and to share b-days and Halloween.
Cole also had such a good time and couldn't get enough. He has also decided that pump it up sounds good for his b-day.
Ellie thought the party was a hit as well. This is her and Izzy chilling and having some fun as well. They have been good little friends.
Maddie and Graice sitting on the b-day chair. I think a good time was had by all. Once again Happy B-day Maddie.

7 comments:

The Neeleys said...

FUN Birthday Pictures! Happy Birthday cute Maddie! Presley still talks about you and misses you. We love you!

Jenn said...

I can't believe they are 5 either. It looks like the party was fun though. We did something similar for Peyton's party too. Maybe one day they'll be able to attend each other's parties..(Maybe when they're 10 or something. :))

Julie Miller said...

Happy Birthday, Maddie! Looks like you had a great time. How fun that cousins got to be there! I don't even think Jason and I had any birthday parties togehter!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Happy Birthday Maddie Dear! I can't believe she is five either, they are growing up too fast.

jenny said...

We went there for Angie's daughters b-day a few weeks ago. It was a blast.


Happy Birthday Maddie!

Harmony said...

Happy B-day Maddie, looks like the party was a success.!!

The Teeples said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!! We miss you. I miss you a lot.

Much Love,
Isaac :)