Monday, September 1, 2008

My computer doesn't let me post pics and type so I guess I will do it seperate. Madison started kindergarten last week. She loves it. She really enjoys her teacher and is excited because to of the girls from soccer are in her class. SHe told me that the part she enjoys the most is that she has art,p.e, and music. I can't believe she is so big. Kindergarten is all day here and Maddie is lucky enough to catch the bus at 6:45 am. She has been great about it. If you notice one of the pictures it is still dark outside because it is so early. Cole and Ellie have been bored without her so we took and adventure to the zoo. Cole starts school on Sept 9. He is way excited. Well I am so proud of Maddie and her first week of school. I hope she continues to enjoy it and continues to do well. Love ya Maddie

9 comments:

janae said...

I can't believe she is in kindergarten!! Cut pics and good job on your post, keep it up. We love you guys:)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

All day?! I bet you guys miss her a lot. She looks darling on her first day. Did you cry? It is happy and sad at the same time.

Nate & Kelly said...

The kids are all adorable! I bet Maddie got the best dressed award.. so cute! We cant wait to see you guys!

Jamie Lynn said...

I just heard a rumor regarding possible visitors for the Penn State game!!!!!!!!!!!! That number of exclamation points is how excited I am about it.

Post more pics so I can see how big everyone is getting.

jenny said...

So cute!! We miss you guys. Glad she had a great week. And having siblings gone at school is definitely an adjustment, except now Weston LOVES it. Have a blast in Cali!!

Julie Miller said...

I'm glad you survived the first day of school too!

Brynn said...

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! My cell phone went out and I had to get a new one and I lost all my numbers. We need to get together my kids can't wait to see your kids and play. We at least need to go to lunch for your birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day!
Maddie looks so cute! I love her hair short. Kristy

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Hey, I love looking at your kids. Maddie is looking very grown up! Tell Jason hey for us!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

I love that you posted and the pics are so cute! I can't believe we didn't take any pics of our Sea World and Six Flags excursions! We'll have to take some at soccer for sure! And when you get a chance post some from Disneyland! Glad you are back!