Monday, October 6, 2008

California

My family took a trip to Cali. a couple weeks ago. It was so much fun. We had so many laughs and good times. I didn't take to many pics because I guess i was to busy having fun. My sister sent some great pics that I need to post, but I need to figure out how to do that. This is a pic of the girls minus Brooke and Ellie.
Kimmie and Cort perfecting the smore. So cute. They introduced a fun game to us called "Things". It was so much fun and brought tons of laughter. I highly recommend this game but it can only be found at Target.
Kelly and I at the campfire. Do you love the close up. I think that was the only night I took pics was are first night out at the campfire. We spent almost everynight at the campfire it was the best. I love hearing the ocean it is so calming.
The kids with their Disney ears. Thanks to Kelly and Grandma. THey had so much fun at Disneyland. I don't think their is anything like seeing a little kids face light up with the magic of Disneyland. It was such a perfect day, hardly any crowds and the weather was a perfect temp.Even Ellie enjoyed it. The parade at the end of the night was her highlight. She thought that Ariel was awesome she didn't stop waving. It made me a little emotional to see her excitement.
So this pic isn't actually from California it was on my B-day, but I loved it of her. This explains Ellie messy and so Happy. She is such a spitfire, but at the same time so sweet. She really does bring a lot of laughter into are home.
Here is my cute little family whom I love so much. Ellie was already in bed so she wasn't in the picture. I feel so lucky and so blessed to have a great husband and children. We really had a good time together. It was nice to have Jason to ourselves for a whole week.
My Mom, Kim and Madison went to the princess lunch, and I must say it was one big highlight for Maddie. She loved it. She couldn't stop talking about it and how much fun she had. Thanks mom for taking her and Kim I am so glad you were with her.

My sister and I. We did a self portrait so sorry for the close up. It was so fun to be with her. I love her and am so thankful for her. The kids wouldn't leave her alone and she was always such a good sport.
Pop, Grandma, Maddie and Cole. They love their grandparents. They had so much fun with them.
Me,Kim, MOm and Nate. I love this picture. My siblings are awesome. It was so fun to be with them. It seems like when we are together no time has passed and I love that feeling.
So here is my brother again and his beautiful daughter Brooke aka Minnie Me. Don't they look a like. It was so fun to meet Brooke for the first time and to see Nate and Kelly as parents. THey are so cute. She is so lucky to have such great parents.
So here are the cute men of the family minus Cole. I love that they all get along so well.


This is a picture of the front of the beach house. Do you love the pink and blue combo. It was so awesome and the inside was great.
The back view of our house.
The view. It was so beautiful and peaceful.
Cole waitng patiently for a smore. I think it was probably his fourth one. THat kid loves treats.
Nate and Kelly. Well i had such a great trip with so many good memories. I love my family so much and am so blessed to have them as my family. It was so fun to be with them and spend a week all together. Mom and Dad thanks so much and I love you guys. I wish I could be with them all of the time, but it makes the moments that we are together that much more special.
Also we were able to see Jeff , Erin, Macy and Owen. It was so much fun. I am so glad they didn't mind driving to see us. I love them and loved being able to spend some time with them. I must say we are so blessed with such great families.


11 comments:

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Good to see you are still alive. miss you guys. The kids are darling.

Melissa Cantwell said...

That looks like it was so much fun. I'm so glad that you were able to have Jason for a whole week. You are always such a trooper. You look great!!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

It's so fun to see your family all together. Even though I haven't seen them for so long, I always have the best feelings about all of them, they are all so great. Congrats to Nate, his baby girl is darling! That beach house looks and sounds so fun! I am glad Jason got to be with you guys.

jenny said...

You figured out the photos. So happy!! And love the pink beach house. So glad you had fun with the family. Jealous you guys were able to do Disneyland. Maybe we'll get to next year. Ellie is getting so big. She is looking more and more like a little girl and not a baby!

tyandmichellecall said...

Yea! I love so many new photos. Keep the posts coming of your cute family.

Jenn said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. It's great to see all those pictures..that just made me want to go on vacation!

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

How fun!!! Looks like you had such a great time and made so many wonderful memories! I love the pics! Aren't those times just the best?

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Cute pics! I was so happy to be able to see you guys too! We love you and miss you everyday!

Harmony said...

Nicole, what a fun trip. Your kids are too cute! I love Cole in his undies and Ellie's curly hair is so cute. Miss you guys tons, I am glad you had a fun trip!

Hillery said...

Your family is so cute! Looks like you guys had too much fun. Love the pink house!

The Morris Family said...

What a fun trip! It is always so fun to see and spend time with family, but so sad when it is time to say goodbye. Your kids are so cute & getting so big. I can't believe Ellie looks like such a little girl now!! Miss you & can't wait to see you during Christmas (hint, hint, I'm not taking no for an answer)!!