Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun Weekend Activities

So here are some pictures of things we did last weekend. I need to post more pics because Maddie danced at the High School Football team half time last weekend. She had so much fun and did a great job. THe picture above is of Ellie finger painting with pudding. She does a play group with three other little girls. THey are so cute together and have fun. I decided my week we would do some finger painting. It was so funny the other kids that at it and enjoyed the taste, but Ellie enjoyed making a mess. It was pretty funny.
Cole had his first soccer game last Saturday. They are the T-Rex's and are so cute. We are lucky to have to great friends on his team Smith and Robbie. Which means its even more fun for me because i have great friends to talk to during practices. Well this is a pic of Cole scoring his first goal. It was way cute and he was so excited. He is enjoying it but still gets a little tired towards the end.
THis is him after the goal. By the look on his face you can tell he is pretty pumped. Way to go Cole
Here are some of his cute teamates. Evan, Genisus, Smith and Cole.
I think this is Cole's number one fan. She was cheering go Cole go.

11 comments:

janae said...

look at you go, 2 posts in one week. I can't even believe it!! I am so proud good work:) Cute idea with the pudding, I love how Ellie enjoyed it so much. Way to go Cole buddy, I love the smile on his face after he scored. Love you guys and miss you!!

jenny said...

Ellie is a crackup. I am not even sure if my boys could even handle being that messy :)

Yay for Cole's goal! It always makes it better when you have buddies to talk to during the games!

Jamie Lynn said...

I am so glad you are posting again so Trent and I can look at the cute kids.. We can't wait for you to come visit!

Jennifer Kendall said...

Wow! your family is growing so much! I can't believe how big Ellie is! We are due to have a girl in 5 weeks and Ellie is our number one choice of name! It is fun to see how your family is growing. Maddie looks so old! is she loving school? Looks like all is well with you guys, miss you!

Nate & Kelly said...

Pudding paint, yummmm! I love it.. she is such a mess! So, are you officially a "soccer mom" now?

Tilane said...

Ellie looks good in chocolate!

I got tagged and I'm afraid you're next! Check out my post for the rules at
http://tilanesblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

Have fun!

The Neeleys said...

What a cute little Ellie! She is getting so big! I am so glad you posted - I love to see what you are up to. Cole looks so cute in his uniform. Miss you!

Jill said...

Nicole! It's been a long time! You are all looking great and it looks like you are staying busy and having lots of fun. And seriously, could your kids BE any cuter?

Harmony said...

Nicole, your kids are so cute. I miss them. I love the pudding idea. My kids would love to do that.

The Morris Family said...

Love the pics of your kids! The pudding thing looks like fun & I'm sure cleaning up was even more fun.

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

I'm a fan too! I'm so glad we did soccer together!