Sunday, July 1, 2007


Hello everyone. I thought i would start a blog since everyone knows how good I am about emailing. We have been in Texas now for three weeks rnd things are going pretty well. We have been able to go to Sea world and Fiesta Texas which is six flags and had a good time at both. Jason decided to get season passes to both so we will see how brave I am to take the kids by myself. We had the opportunity to meet Jason's fellow co-workers and their families this last weekend and everyone seems really nice. Maddie has made friends with everyone in the neighborhood and Cole is the social butterfly as well. Maddie is taking swim lessons and liking them alot. Cole gets to go swimming while she is taking her lessons but is to young yet to participate. He is getting braver and really enjoys Texas. Ellie is doing great and is so much fun to have around. I am doing my best to get adjusted and think I am going to likeit here.


10 comments:

Chappell Family said...

Dude ill be honest I'm always browsing on my wife's blog deal. So Im glad I can pop in and see what you guys are up to every now and then! Your kids are adorable, and Im glad your liking the great state of texas! Let me which airport your closest to you so I can come see ya'all ! Take care
Jared

jeramiealba said...

hey guys,
i love the pictures. its good to hear that you are enjoying SA... i have an uncle that lives there and we travel there about once a year. i look forward to trying to get together next time we fly out. Hey a cool place to keep nice and cool is just outside of SA at a waterpark called schlitterbahn. Great for the whole family and it has the only up hill waterslide. Well KIT
Jeramie Alba

Jeff and Larissa said...

Hey! It's good to hear from you guys and be able to keep up during residency. Jeff started last week and his first on-call day is tomorrow! I'm going to put a link to your blog on our blog. :) Gook luck with everything!

Jill said...

Hi Nicole!
Your family is so cute! I can't believe you have THREE kids?!?! You look great! Hope you are liking Texas. We miss you guys!
Jill Bliss

Amanda said...

Hi! Yay, I am SO excited that you started a blog!! You are going to be a expert before you know it. I'm so glad to hear that you are liking Texas. I hope we can see eachother again soon. Give all the kids a big squeeze from me and Sean. We love you!!! XOXO
Amanda

Geri R said...

Nicole, this is great. I am proud of you! I haven't updated mine forever. Grandma Geri says good job!

Harmony said...

Nicole, so cute, I miss you guys tons, but I am so glad to see you when you come visit, I can't wait to come out there sometime this winter!! Love, Harmony

mindyroyce said...

nicole, it so great to see your little family again !! we miss you guys a ton! your pic is adorable. great idea with the blog, by the way! i got your message yesterday - sorry im still a little jet lagged from the trip, i'll call you back soon!! tell the kids and jason hi- love mindy

Megan said...

Nicole what up? Your kids are so dang cute. Good thing they look like you! (Just kidding Jason!) Maddie looks and reminds me of Savannah. Love her. You are awsome with three kids. Maybe a little crazy... but awsome! Texas sounds like a great place to be. I'm so happy for you. Don't forget about us all back here in Utah. Call when you visit so we can play. Miss you. Tell Jason Hi. Bye for now.
Megan

Becky, yep said...

Hi Nicole and Jason!
Kami has turned us on to blogging and we stumbled acrossed yours. Your family is DARLING! Glad to see life treating you well! Hope you all have a great new school year!
Kami's sisters
Becky and Shauna