Sunday, July 22, 2007

What a Great Weekend



We had such a good weekend with lots of fun. Maddie was able to go with a friend to Go Diego Go. Live. She thought it was so much fun and couldn't stop talking about the cool river.(no idea what she's talking about) She was able to go with the little girl across the street and her mom. She was nice and brought her brother back a baby jaguar mask.He thought that was great. Cole is also starting to potty train although we have to remind him that he only needs to wear one pair of underware that his head does not need them. Jason and I were able to go on a date last night with two other couples,so we thought we would venture to Sea World and it was a ton of fun. We went on some great roller coasters and water slides. I told Jason I felt like a little kid because I kept laughing on all the rides it was great. We had a great weekend

5 comments:

Nate & Kelly said...

GRRRRRRRReat pics! It looks and sounds as if the whole family is having a great time!

Jill said...

Nicole,
Your kids are really so dang cute!!! I love all your updates and seeing your sweet family. I still can't believe you have 3 KIDS?!? You look the same as when I first met you like 6 years ago!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Nicole,
Blake thought the pictures were sooo funny! Although- he couldn't ever remember seeing Ellie, or you ever having her yet!! what a weirdo!! You guys ROCK!!!

Harmony said...

Nicole, I wanted to cry when I saw Ellie, she is getting so big. It's sad we all got to see our other babies grow up into little kids, but we won't get to see these babies as often. I love hearing about all your good times. Hope babysitting went okay today, sory we didn't talk long. I call you soon.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Cute Pics - That Is too crazy that your little Ellie is 5 months old now. I am lovin this whole blogging thing. It is fun to keep in touch with you. Let me know the next time you are in Utah and can get together.