Monday, July 30, 2007

Fiesta Fun






Friday we ventured off to Fiesta Texas also known as Moesta Texas by Cole. We had a great time. We have been lucky that we haven't had to try to go by ourselves Jason has been able to go with us. The kids love it. Maddie loves the rides and gets frustrated that she can't go on the big ones as well. You will see Cole is happy just riding the train and doing rides that are just his size. Ellie is always such a trooper hanging in the stroller and relaxing. Jason and I had fun as well. Jason decided that he was going to try some of the rides out because it wasn't crowded we had a good time.

4 comments:

janae said...

Looks like fun!!! You really are lucky to have such fun parks near you. I love all of the pictures and I still love Cole's buzzed head. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you.

jenny said...

I just talked with a few girls from our ward and I think we may be able to pull a bunco night off. If not bunco maybe just a fun girls night once a month.

Thanks again for hosting such a delicious meal the other day. I am tempted to buy a brisket and have Jason cook it for us next time. Talk to you soon!

p.s. We may be heading out to Fiesta tomorrow. Are you interested? I'll call you.

Jamie Lynn said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Ellie is getting, and I love Cole's buzz! I can't believe we are here, I need to call you and have you tell me its all going to be ok!! AAH!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Now that looks like so much fun! I wish that we could go with you. I'm glad that you guys have such fun stuff all around you...your kids have to love it! Miss ya tons!