Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My McDreamy


Jason started a new rotation today and he is looking hot in his scrubs. He is excited that he doesn't have to dress in a tie anymore. He started anesthiology(sorry if its spelled wrong). This is also going to be a great rotation we are loving life. Seeing him in those scrubs makes me excited for Grey's although it better not be so down and out. Jason is liking being in the hospital and getting to have some hands on experience. He also will have the opportunity to moon light so let will bring in some good experience and a little money. We are so glad he is fulfilling his dream.

5 comments:

janae said...

Love it!!! Great blog, thanks for the update. He does look professional in his hat. I agree Grey's better not be a downer this season or else I am out!

Jenn said...

Ditto...no more stupid, sad Grey's episodes. Jason looks official now..Cody says he's hot!

Nate & Kelly said...

Do we get to post medical questions to Dr. Richards on your blog??? He looks happy and comfty!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Dude funniest blog I've seen yet! I laughed out loud reading "my mcdreamy"!

Geri R said...

i love it. Jas, I am so excited you are finally "living your dream". Yea, Grey's better be funny abd mot lame tghus season, ot they will have lost this fan. Nicole you are a professional blogger. Kids, you are so darn cute. Love you all. mom