Saturday, August 4, 2007

MILESTONES

This is Cole who is usually holding onto me for life. He decided that he was ready to be brave and try things on his own. He did such a great job. Here is an action picture of him jumping in by himself,going under and then swimming to the side. He also made it out to the deep end by himself. Not to mention his sister Maddie was way proud.

Here is Madison practicing her water ballet. Just kidding. She is a great swimmer and really enjoys playing in the water. I have loved watching her and how she is progressing with her swimming talent. Although I am not a very stressful person and she gives me some major anxiety with some of the tricks she decides to try. Really I love that she is so brave and is willing to try things.
Here is little Miss Ellie she loves this toy. I thought I better have some pictures of it because she always seems to have it with her. She went swimming with us but I wasn't able to get pictures of the two of us. She also loves the water. I am so glad my kids love the water .Especially because we love the water and enjoy the activities we can do together. Also thanks to Lisa whose house we went swimming at. We are enjoying summer.

5 comments:

janae said...

Good job Cole buddy!!You look awesome. WE are so excited to see you guys.

Harmony said...

Nicole, Your little kids are so cute, I miss them. Tell Cole great job!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hey - Nicole - Cute Swimming Pics. What is this whole tagged thing? I love greys and American Idol. So Fun, I want to do it. Let me know when you are here, we should plan a playdate.

jenny said...

Way to go Cole! Maybe he can teach Luke a few tricks. I was about to say where in the world did you guys get to go to an awesome pool?

We are heading out to Fiesta I think tomorrow if you are up for an outing. I will call you!

Julie Miller said...

Nicole, It is so great to see all your pictures of your family. We so want to come visit ya'll in Texas!! Do you have our blog info.?