Wednesday, August 1, 2007

All Aboard






Today we went to a little park with some friends. The park is right by the zoo. It is a great park it had a train and a fun park with a river running through it. The water felt great because the temp is starting to heat up around here. We have been having a lot of rain and now it has stopped and the heat has come. Madison, Cole and Ellie loved the train the tunnel was their favorite because they could be so loud. Ellie even liked the loud noise. What can I say I have a family that enjoys being loud. Maddie and Cole also enjoyed that their friends Lucas,Landon and Brady were able to come it always makes it more fun. Although I must admit getting to the park was an adventure because I am still learing my way around, but we made it. We had a good time.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So, if we come visit you can we go to the zoo on a really hot day? Just kidding we already did that. We seriously need to come out though I keep telling Cody. Your kids are so dang cute and we miss you!

Nate & Kelly said...

Look at you go Mrs. Blogger. I'm so glad you're able to keep us updated. Hats off to you taking 6 kids (???) to the zoo on a hot texan' day! Love y'all!