Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fun Fun and more Fun

Yesterday I ventured to Fiesta Texas with the kids without Jason. And we survived we really had a good time. Jenny invited us to go and I am glad we went. Thanks Jenny. Although ,Cole is now getting a little braver then I would like, but I guess it had to come' he is a boy. Maddie was great with Cole and they sure had fun. Ellie was once again a champ and hung out. Thanks Ellie.
Today we went to Natasha's pool and went swimming. We had a great time. Here is a picture of Madison, Cole and her little boy Cade who is three. She also has an 20month old but he was to busy for pictures. Her husband is doing Orthopedics as well so we have the long haul together. We are enjoying being able to play in the water to beat the heat.

6 comments:

Geri R said...

Kids, I miss you sooo much! Can't wait to swim with you at Lake Powell. We went swimming today, too! The pictures are on my blog. Love ya, Gramma Ger

Jill said...

These pictures are making me miss the pool this week...it has been raining here. Your kids are so big and cute and I can't believe I haven't met Cole or Ellie!

jenny said...

Glad you came. We are doing it again next week! Staying cool is the way to go here. If you haven't figured that out lately :)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So Fun - We need to come and visit you guys. Seems like lots of fun places to go.

janae said...

Looks like way fun!! I agree the water is the best way to beat the heat!!

The Neeleys said...

Nicole and Jason,
Just wanted to say HI and that we miss you guys. Good job on updating your blog often- I love seeing new pictures! I hadn't looked at it since you first started blogging. Ellie is growing up - and is so cute! We think of you guys often. Take care.
love,
Stacie