Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tagged

Jobs I ve Had
Macey's Video
Rocky Mountaion Water Co.
Washington Mutual Bank
Bath and Body Works

Movies I ve Watched over and over
How to lose a guy in 10 days
Parent Trap(with my sister)
Father of the Bride(once again with my sister)
Bridget Jones
Holiday

Places I've Lived
Salt Lake
Columbus Ohio
San Antonio TX

Fav TV shows
Greys
So you think you can dance
American Idol
What About Brian

Fav Food
Ice cream(handles)
chips and salsa
mexican

Places I'd rather be
Utah/California
Hawaii


People tagged
Erin
Janae

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Nicole! I was just surfing the blogs and I ran arcoss yours. How are you guys? Your family is so cute! I can't believe you have 3 kids. They are beautiful, but I wouldn't have expected any less. I have one little girl, who is unfortunately battling cancer right now. It's crazy but she is doing well. Hey, email me or post on my blog sometime. shmatha@hotmail.com...nmdumas.blogspot.com. Hope everyting is good for you guys! Marti (North) Dumas

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I love Handles ice cream too!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Nicole - You guys are always doing fun stuff!! Your such a good mom to those sweet, adorable kids!! Tell "McDreamy" hello, and not to pick up any "Merrideth's" with those new scrubs of his!!! Talk to you soon. Love, Mindy